Friday, June 24, 2011

Now it's getting HOT!

Holy moly summer has set in down here in AZ.  It's supposed to be 93-95 degrees all week and the swamp cooler in my new trailer is broken.  I am trading trailers so my stuff that was FINALLY delivered by the moving company is in the new hot trailer and I'm still camped out in the old trailer. 

Yesterday for our company retreat our company flew all the bases and our communications and business center staff to Moab, UT for a day of rafting.  It was so fun.  It's nice to finally be able to put faces with names and faces with the voices who wake us up at 3 am for a flight. 

I have become somewhat of a legend.  Our education guy, Keith, likes to talk a lot of smack and be heard.  He knows how to really push my buttons and drive me crazy.  So our boat snuck up on him and I flew thru the air grabbed him and pulled him into the water.  Our program director said he just looked up and saw me flying like a hawk and then I snatched Keith with my talons and poof he was gone!  It was so awesome.  People said they wish they had it on video.   However,  I have to go to Rocksprings, WY in July for TEAM training and Keith said paybacks are a ...... (you know what he said).

View of Moab from the plane


Crews from different bases meeting each other and catching up

Couple of the planes

I'm so excited!

Jeff and Evan, 2 of our dispatchers in SLC

This is my good friend Delores preparing her weapon of choice.



These are my boys after all the fun.  Every single one of them asleep.

Riding home in the co-pilot's seat. Sun fried trying to block the sun with my towel.

No comments:

Post a Comment